Sunday 15 October 2017

Glitzy Lambretta J125




Inspiration from  Raquel Burillo
Firstly I applied gesso to grey board.
When dry, brushed on sparkle pens diluted with a little bit of water.
Next, with Distress Oxides I randomly stamped on the background, in between layers spritzed with water to make drips. Dried with heat tool.
Then I Stamped with oxides and heat embossed. To make them standout more i used a water brush to take away some of the colour in the stamped area.
With glitter paste I applied it through a scooter and ELB045 stencil
Using archival ink I stamped the Lambretta.
Around the edge of the background I applied pva glue then sprinkled with chunky glitter.
Printed a photo of my Lambretta J125 I used to ride a few years ago. Sadly I can't ride anymore due to chronic pain! I miss it so much so I have decided that with each challenge I will use  a photo from my scooter rally years.
Then I edged the photo with glitter, matted it onto black card and used 3D gel to stick it to the background.
Finally added white pen to highlight the glitter paste images.

Materials used;
Paperartsy - Stamps ELD31. Stencil - ELB045
Distress Oxides - Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry
Tonic Studios Nuvo Glimmer Pastes - Blue Topaz, Pink Opal
WOW Embossing Powder - Totally Teal
Sheena Douglass - scooter stencil
Stampendous glass glitter - Fuschia
Archival Ink - black

Challenge entered;


No comments:

Post a Comment