Friday 7 April 2017

Blooming Posh Cogs


On watercolour card I applied different paints to achieve hopefully to look like rust!

 




Stamped flowers. I covered the flower heads with painted clay flowers in the colours of my take on the challenge colours. I interpret ochre as a muddy yellow!
Using the spare cogs from the other posh cogs project I stuck them to the background with matt medium.
Finally applying 3D drops around the flowers then metallic paint to edge the card.
Materials used;
PaperArtsy - HP1006, Fresco paints-mud splat,green patina, Infusions-orange county,violet storms, Crunchy-Waxed Kraft Paper
DecoArt Media Paints - quinacridone gold,paynes grey,phthalo turquoise
DecoArt Metallics - teal
Dies - Crafters Companion Mixed Media Cogs, Marianne Designs Dies Nuts and Bolts,
Matt medium
Mica powders
Scraps of silk
Paper clay, moulds
Challenge entered;
paperartsy.co.uk


1 comment: