Saturday 20 August 2016

Purple Haze



I haven't blogged in a while, I'm having to find different ways to craft as suffering with a flare up of neck pain and fibromyalgia symptoms! I have to do things a little at a time witch can be so frustrating at times. I need to craft for my mind!
I got my inspiration from http://blog.paperartsy.co.uk/2016/08/2016-15-wallpaper-memories-by-gabrielle.html
I started this project with shaking infusion powder onto a die cut piece of card, spritzed water and waited for the magic to happen. I'm so in love with these powders.
Waited for it to dry. Trimmed card and distressed the edges with a distress tool and ink.
Mounted on black card.
Stamped a tiny pattern on the butterflies then randomly glued them to the background.

Materials used;
Paperartsy Infusion Powders
Leonie Pujol stamps
Sizzix dies
Distress ink

Challenge entered;
http://blog.paperartsy.co.uk/2016/08/201615-patterns-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Stunning project I love the effect of the infusion powders with the die cut card I hope the fibromyalgia settles soon - gentle hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for kind words which really helps me carry on crafting. It sounds like you know about fibromyalgia cos 'gentle hugs' is what I need as it's an all over condition n the muscles etc become very sensitive. I always say I'm a sensitive soul!! Lol xxx

      Delete