Sunday 6 September 2015

PaperArsty Topic 16 – Circles



Hi there bloggers this post is going to be a very quick one as I'm really late writing it up! My project was finished Tuesday (it's now Sunday 2pm!) but I had a message from my friend about a dog that needed re homing and he's coming all the way from Spain! I will blog about him and his journey once I get him this next Friday but through messaging the person about him I got it in my mind it was Friday just gone n went into panic mode getting things ready for him, lol.
Anyway back to the challenge.

Inspired by  
I used white card as my base, ripped up pieces of a book and some bits of patterned paper I found.
Stuck them to the card with Matt glue.
Washed over with dilute white paint.
Once dry embossed and dry brushed with blue paint.
Applied grunge paste through a stencil and then stamped into it for even more texture.
Stamped with paint onto the background then stamped on spotty tissue paper.
Painted them on the reverse side.
Applied to background with Matt glue.
Highlighted with white pen.
Glitter and pearl drops added to finish.

I will make them into cards when required and add a sentiment to suit the recipient.

Materials used;
PaperArtsy -  Fresco Paints Beach Hut, Yellow Submarine, Orchid, Tango. JOFY38. Grunge paste.
Indigoblu – Slap It On. Pantry White paint. Stamp.
Clarity Stamps – Stencil
Distress Stickles
Liquid Pearls.

From my stash;
Spotty tissue.
Embossing folder.
White pen.
White card.
Bottle tops various sizes.

Challenge entered;

1 comment:

  1. Adore this project and how the circles seemlessly blend in to each other without losing their own identity. Lou x

    ReplyDelete