Tuesday 17 March 2015

Wow Spring Is Here!



Spring means to me flowers budding and bright colours popping out from dull places making me think summer is not too far round the corner. 
·          I cut the tag with my silhouette using pre-embossed card. 
·          Applied Versamark all over the tag and heat embossed with Easter sparkle. 
·          The flowers window box is made with the drawer die, embossed green and a piece of card cut to the size of the die and sprinkled with gold glitter. I stuck to the tag with 3D gel so that it grips to the glitter. 
·          I then cut flowers with various dies and papers.  
·          Heat embossed with the wow embossing powders. The pink and red flowers I applied glue to the tips of the petals and then sprinkled on glitter, because I had already assembled the flowers it was really hard to heat emboss. I found this out when I tried to do it on another flower, it was totally ruined, lol. 
·          Applied crystal drops to the centres. 
·          I die cut the dragonfly and applied silver to the wings. 
·          Faux stitching applied with a fine marker pen
·          Ribbon to finish the tag. 

Materials used –  
Wow embossing powders – easter sparkle, sensational sage, persian indigo, totally teal, silver bells. 
Silhouette cameo 
Card and glitter from stash. 
Tonic studio dies – dragonfly, trellis flowers, avante drawer die. 
Tonic Nuvo crystal drops.  


No comments:

Post a Comment