The challenge is titled 'Animals' and for me the 1st thing I thought of was my much loved English Bull dog called Scooby. Unfortunately he is no longer with me. He used to love playing in the park with his friend's Whizzer and Duke. When they weren't there he had his orange ball which lasted quite a while for Scooby, usually balls were popped and chewed within minutes lol. He also seemed to wink on a lot of his photos too!
· Firstly I printed a photo of Scooby and used a faded leaf design around the photo (which is a little hard to see now).
· Triple embossed over the photo. I only had fine detail clear embossing powder to hand. I would have been better using thick clear embossing powder. Also, my fine powder is a little contaminated with bits n glitter lol.
· Sprayed with shimmer sprays. Wiping off any drops that went on the photo.
· Stamped ferns and grasses in black ink.
· Tore the edges and distressed with green ink.
· On a piece of separate card stamped the bird and tea cups. Coloured with chameleon pens. Scooby used to love chasing the birds.
· Embossed some Kraft card, distressed edges with green ink.
· Stuck Scooby on the embossed background and then added the bird in the teacup.
Crafty Individuals CI-207 Ferns and Grasses, bird in the tea cup was sent free with some of CI stamps, thank you Jean and Malcolm.
Archival ink-jet black.
Crafters companion-textures embossing folder.
Matt photo paper.