Tuesday 29 July 2014

Wow 'Time' Tag







I just love the saying with these stamps. Is so true!!!! And I know plenty of other people would agree with me lol.
·         I cut the tag with my silhouette.
·         Stamped the background with gesso and then Versamark and embossing powders.
·         Stamped the numbers on white card and cut them out.
·         Using Versamark I stamped the saying on craft card and used a punch to cut it out.
·         I wanted the clocks to look like they had glass faces so i applied Versamark and embossed them with clear powder.
·         Added a string to finish the tag.

Materials used
Wow embossing powders - clear, blue glitz, blueberry regular.
Indigoblu - Stamps - Good Times, gesso
Distress ink - faded jeans
Kraft card - crafters companion
Versamark
From my stash -
EK Success punch
White stamping card
Twine

Challenge entered;

No comments:

Post a Comment