Saturday 3 May 2014

Steampunk Flowers n Quote





Firstly I painted my smash book page with green acrylic paint from my stash.
Then the postman came!!!
I received all the materials used in one parcel. Yippee!!! You can imagine how excited I was. I had to open all of them and have a play.
I have no idea which layer I used each medium but I ended up with this background.
I stamped the images onto paper then coloured them with the new spectrum noir pencils, PanPastels and Wink of Stella.
Cut them out.
Glued them to my journal page.
Kraft card flourish cut with my silhouette cameo. Randomly applied Zig glue, waited for that to turn clear then used PanPastels to colour it.
Wrote the quote with Bic pen!.
Voila! Another journal page.

Materials used -
Smash book
Cosmic shimmer- matt chalk paint warm white, shimmer paint peacock.
Deco art - pearlizing medium, dazzling metallic's white pearl.
Distress stains - shabby shutters, peacock feathers, brushed pewter, tarnished brass.
Acrylic paint - green
Stencil - hexagons
Stamps - chocolate baroque steampunk flowers.
Spectrum noir pencils - primaries.
PanPastels - turquoise shade, turquoise, permanent red, bright yellow green, metallics.

ZIG - Wink of Stella Brush Tip Glitter Marker Set - Flower Power and black.


Challenges entered

www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog




No comments:

Post a Comment