Thursday 15 May 2014

Purple Rain - My Besties


  • ·         Firstly I designed my background with CraftArtist, using many different digikits because I wrote purple in the search for anything that colour.
  • ·         I then imported the beastie image resized to fit in the frame.
  • ·         Printed it on smooth white card.
  • ·         Coloured in with sakura pens. I was going to use my spectrum noir pens but came across my sakura pens and couldn’t resist using them as I thought beastie suited them. They are so easy to use. I haven’t used them for months and was dreading that they may have dried up but no they all worked!! Can't say that with my spectrum noir pens, a lot of them have dried up and I've hardly used them. I've not looked into it but i wondered if anyone out there has had the same problem.
  • ·         Coloured the background with the spectrum noir pencil.
·         I haven’t made it into a card. I'm going to add it to one of my journal books but haven’t decided which one yet.

Materials used
CraftArtist software
Sakura pens - glaze and soufflé
Spectrum noir pencils


blog challenge;

My Besties UK Challenge - Use the Colour Purple

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us over at besties uk challenge -carol uk dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the design, Thank you for playing along with us at My Bestie UK, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made a beautiful card thanks for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT
    ps. can you please turn off the word vertification then it's easyer for us to comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card I never thought of using craft artist for a background good idea. good luck Jane DT

    ReplyDelete